My shopping trip was fun
We laughed and enjoyed being child free for a whole day and night
We bought many many things
And I bought colour ... I mean why not - its nearly summer and colour is good ... right?
So today I thought that I would share a little glimpse
This is me on the top half - yes black top I know BUT
Check out these jeans
Too bright?
I must admit at school drop off this morning I did feel like everyone was staring at me
because they do kind of scream "Look at me"
But then I thought stuff it, I like them
And so I am enjoying my new jeans
What do you think?
So I may not look quite a fancy as the very gorgeous Kymmie
but I still think these fall under the "fancy pants" category.
Enjoy your day x
16 comments:
WOO! Those jeans are hot stuff! I've been lusting over coloured jeans all winter. Yours look amazing xx
Fancy pants indeed! Love the colour!
They are fabulous!
LOVE the pants! I don't know if I could pull them off...being almost mid-40's....?? I'd love to though! I have too much black and white in my wardrobe at the moment. Time to get into some colour!
i love them!! they look excellent. nothing like fruit, i say!!
and also, look at your beautiful face!
xx
Totally agree. Beautiful face. Beautiful jeans. xx
Your kids certainly won't miss you in those little beauties! Wear them with pride x
I think they are simply gorgeous! I would so wear that whole outfit. You hot Mama! I have a pair of electric blue pants and a pair of hot pink pants. I love the different coloured pants they have in Cotton On at the moment... tempted to invest in a new pair now ;o) xo
Did you get them from Glassons? I got some the same on Saturday and have worn them all week! I love them! Pity my legs don't look so skinny from that angle. Jealous!
Rach x
I think you look like a skinny malinki!
And your hair is totally rad!
Your rocking those aqua jeans - I love the colour! And your just as gorgeous as Kymmie xo
Oooh fantastic! They look great as do you! xxx
LOVE the pants! i am currently deciding between red or mustard jeans... but yours have me considering aqua!
Kel x
I LOVE them! And I could NOT rock that skinny cut OR colour like you could. And black is the perfect colour to go with it - you know, to balance out the bright!
You rock Lizey, and so glad your shopping day was a blast! (Now I'm envious of those lovely slim legs of yours!)
xx
Amazing! Loving hot jeans at the moment!
HOT.... I have the same colour, and maybe even the same jeans. I have the "look at me" all the time at school pickup! Don't even think about turning up with no shoes on in summer, you are instantly the "look at me" mum.
You look awesome! x
Post a Comment