Oh she is an angel, love her voice, so crisp and clear. I loved her on idol... she so should have won that year. Oh well, pleased she's doing well in the indie scene xo
oh i love lisa so much! have been to a few of her concerts and they are all fabulous :) have tickets to go again in June! if you get a chance you should definitely go and see her live!!
6 comments:
Thanks for alerting me to this Lizey.
Oh she is an angel, love her voice, so crisp and clear. I loved her on idol... she so should have won that year. Oh well, pleased she's doing well in the indie scene xo
I love her girlie whimsy, nice choice, love Posie
oh i love lisa so much! have been to a few of her concerts and they are all fabulous :) have tickets to go again in June! if you get a chance you should definitely go and see her live!!
Kel x
I love it when you share things like this! What a lovely voice she has : )
are you going to her heavenly sounds tour? i'm so excited!
melynda x
Post a Comment