creme brulee is the bomb dot com.my absolute fave. just don't go mixing it with fruit. it has to be au naturale.
Did you really have to post this?! My kitchen is absolutely lacking in sweet treats tonight - there's nothing to have with my cuppa! x
As my Eve would say... Nummy nummy
Yes please! Some for me too!
Oh you're a lot like me Lizeylou, I could live on desserts and sweets. Terrible I know, but I'm not ashamed. Treat yourself to it one night this week, go on, you'll feel good for being so bad xoxo
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, WANT! : )
Post a Comment
6 comments:
creme brulee is the bomb dot com.
my absolute fave. just don't go mixing it with fruit. it has to be au naturale.
Did you really have to post this?! My kitchen is absolutely lacking in sweet treats tonight - there's nothing to have with my cuppa! x
As my Eve would say... Nummy nummy
Yes please! Some for me too!
Oh you're a lot like me Lizeylou, I could live on desserts and sweets. Terrible I know, but I'm not ashamed. Treat yourself to it one night this week, go on, you'll feel good for being so bad xoxo
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, WANT! : )
Post a Comment