Miss Edie thought that on this rainy day she would sing you a song ....
(although it may take a little while to load properly as I am not so good at the old Vimeo thing!)
Its all about craft, glitter and stamps at our house today
Hope your day is wonderful x
8 comments:
Yay! What a lovely song to wake me up! You're a natural :). P.s love your room x
That's super cute, love it! Sounds like great fun at your house today. x
Oh she is SO adorable... just like her beautiful Mama! This one made me smile Lizeylou xo
Too cute! And I love the blanket on your bed too! Have a lovely weekend!
Adorable! I loved that song as a kid, along with the birdy song and there's no one quite like grandma! (Showing my age now)!
Well that just made my day!
She is so cute, I love her little voice!!
Rach x
Oh, and your bedroom is gorgeous!!!
Excellent Articles writing Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..
single speed cycle shops london
bicycle shops near london olympic
bicycle shops north london
Post a Comment