So I like most people love a good rummage through an op shop
We have one here in town where I live but there are 4 in the town 5 mins drive from us.
Anyway this morning after a coffee at the cafe over the road I thought, you know what today may just be my lucky day .... AND IT WAS
Firstly I scored 3 pairs of jeans for a grand total of $9
One pair is a super comfy pair of Levis, one is a Gap pair - kind of boyfriend style and then a pair of no name skinnies.
And then I thought - mmm Don't want to be greedy but maybe its worth the drive over the bridge to check out 2 others as well ... and I am so glad I did.
I scored 6 pretty pink pillowcases for $1
and then this purple floral sheet set for $4
PLUS my most favourite of all favourites these boots for $10 - hardly even worn, perfect condition, leather and in my size.
HOW LUCKY AM I!!
Add all of these to the green jumper I scored 2 weeks ago for $5 and I am now fully kitted out with
3 pairs of jeans, a jumper and a pair of boots for a grand total of $24
plus lovely bedding for a fiver!!
So chuffed.
And after my post yesterday about my wardrobe dilemma kind of ironic.
Now I have scored these great oppie finds I have promised myself that I am going to spend some money on good quality tops / cardigans that I love ....
Have you had any op shop lucky recently?
14 comments:
Lucky you! It's great when you find loads of goodies. I love the boots :) x
Love the boots! Love the green colour of the jumper, too. Unfortunately even thrift shops are expensive in Switzerland:-(
What great finds. I love the bedding. xx
oh my. i love all of this so much. that green jumper is amazing - i think that is my very favourite colour EVER! loving the boots and sheets too. i love a good op shop jackpot!
Kel x
Love those boots and I see a bit of vintage sheet gorgeousness in that pile too! I scored a brand new pair of Diana Ferrari ankle boots the other day! $2 bargain! Gotta love that aye.
Lucky! What great finds, that vintage linen is just gorgeous! You've inspired me to get out there and have a look around x
LOVE that jumper! but i am so unsure about those boots. i don't know if i like them or not and go through waves. are they comfy??
melynda x
Wow.. those boots are awesome! What great finds.. I'm jealous!
LOVE the boots, and that bedding! Great finds : ) x
What a great haul! 3 pairs of jeans, those boots and the other bits of course!! Good going!
LOVE the green jumper and the floral pillow cases. Well done you!!! x
Um, the clothing gods were shining on you my friend. How cool is this loot?? I am mighty impressed with your op-shopping prowess Lizeylou. LOVE the jeans, the boots rock and that green jumper is gorgeous.
Those sheets remind me of ones I had as a little girl... I so wish I still had them.
xo
Am digging those pillowcases...what a haul! x
What fabulous finds!! lucky! x
Post a Comment