Friday, July 27, 2012

A Gorman virgin




I am sad to say it ... but I am a Gorman virgin
I have never even been brave enough to enter a shop
The clothes are gorgeous, fun, cool and a little kooky ... and I have never been truly sure that they will love me as much as I love them
BUT when I saw these photos of the upcoming range my heart started beating faster and I knew that I would no longer be a scaredy cat
All women should own as least one thing from Gorman don't you think?
I will be purchasing something from this range as soon as it is available and I can get my hands on it
The hardest part will be picking just one thing!
Does Gorman already have a special place in your wardrobe or are you a virgin like me?


1 comment:

All For Love said...

TOTAL virgin and embarrassed to say I have never heard of the brand. I am pretty uncool though. I do like what I see here, that tear drop top is gorgeous and the pretty dress in the second shot is also lovely.
xo