Monday, July 23, 2012

Our new view




While we were off gallivanting around the UK my lovely Dad came and dug up our old garden that was full of weeds and not so wonderful plants and replaced it with these 3 veggie boxes ready for planting.
And the best thing is that this is what I see when I look outside our kitchen window so when I am in desperate need of cooking inspiration I know just were to start!
At our old house we had a great veggie patch that kept us going off and on but now ... now we are set.
Next step is to work out what to plant to compliment the fruit trees (apples, apricots, plums, lemons) so that we have a well rounded garden supplying us in lots of yummy goodness.
We are a bit excited!

7 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm excited to see the progress? And right outside your kitchen window - perfect x

All For Love said...

That is marvellous Lizeylou. Just imagine those gorgeous aromas if you make one of those a herb garden, oh YUM! I'll look forward to seeing your produce in the coming months xo
And what a great Dad to sort that out for you too!

jen said...

That is absolutely fantastic! Looks so good. What a brilliant Dad. And I'm really looking forward to seeing your progress with these x

Unknown said...

What a great pic- your Dad has done an excellent job! Look forward to seeing the results, Jxx

Rin said...

So good. This is why I wish I wasn't renting
Don't forget chickens!

tea with lucy said...

wow! thanks dad!

rachel xo

oscarlucinda said...

SO good! Nice to see you around the blog world again. Glad you guys had a fun trip x