Today started out as one of those lovely special days -
Fathers Day breakfast at kinder where my gorgeous son Joe came as Maggie's Dad (as Chris had to work and we didn't want Maggie to be sad!)
Coffee with a friend at our local jaunt, actually 2 coffees cause hey I'm tough
Story time at the library with Edie and her friends, watching them sing, dance and create crafty wonderfulness
BUT THEN
Home and bored bored bored
Some days are just like that
BORING
Luckily I have the AMAZING album by Birdy to keep me going as without it my day would have been boring and quiet
Lovely tunes by one very talented 16 year old helped me through
What do you do on those boring days?

4 comments:
Love the pic of your gorgeous two up there Lizeylou. Oh man, thankfully I haven't had a chance to be bored lately, BUT the kids being bored is so much worse in my opinion. Finding new & exciting things for them to do sends me a little insane. Maybe catch up on some trashy tele or have a nap next time xo
Hello lovely!
It's been a while since I've been reading and writing blogs, so I thought I'd pop by and see how you're doing.
Hope you had a great trip overseas!
I'll have to have a catch up on your blog soon to see some photos.
I'm finishing hairdressing soon (Yay!) then moving my homewares shop at the start of next month. You'll have to come for a visit and check it out!
Anyway, will chat soon,
Rach x
Next time you're feeling bored - come to my place and unpack a few boxes over a cuppa! I'll keep you busy for HOURS!
I'm a fan of birdy. In fact was listening to her in the car just today on the way to work.
She's so utterly talented. x
Post a Comment