Sunday, August 26, 2012

Who needs white?






As the spring days are on their way I have started to think about packing away all of the wintry cushions and covers in my house and make way for something new - and FUN.
The first place for me to start is always my bedroom - I am not sure why I start there, I just do.
And who needs a white bedroom when you can have cool colour like this!!
Kip & Co is a new business (one of the very cool chicks is a friend of mine) and they have been getting such a fantastic response to their new range of bed linen.
SADLY this is not a paid post (but Hayley if you read this I am IN LOVE with Desert Caviar!!)
Go on treat yourself to something special - I mean Christmas is really not that far away and I think we all need a little bit of colour in our lives - don't you?
Follow the ladies on facebook ... go on I know you want to.
x

7 comments:

Kaylovesvintage said...

really love yellow in the moment, so I should get some yellow for the house

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

okay, i'm just a little bit in love!

xo em

All For Love said...

Oooo how pretty, can always do with new bed linen. Loving these shots with the confetti and sparkles everywhere. Clever friends you have Lizeylou xo

BabyMac said...

LOVE this stuff - thanks for sharing!

Peta said...

Oh my word. I think I may have to have a desert king sized quilt cover in my future.

Polly (nice kind of blue) said...

Wow, what great bedding, I love it too!

JK said...

That is very you Eliza. I can see why you love it.