Sunday, April 15, 2012

A gorgeous baby shower



Is there a better spot to spend a sunny day?


Our gift to bubbie


I knew the moment I met Jules that I liked her
We were friends right from that first chat and I love her dearly
And what is even more wonderful - next month she is having her first baby
So yesterday I drove back up to my old hood and was lucky enough to be going to Jules Baby shower
Normally I don't do baby showers but I knew that this one would be gorgeous
 And it was
Glorious baby bump
Lots of sunshine
Cupcakes and cups of tea
And lots of laughter ....
Hurry up "toots" we cant wait to meet you and give you lots of cuddles



17 comments:

Andrea @ little buckles said...

Looks just lovely! Everyone seems to be having babies. I'm getting quite broody! x

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a lovely day!
Was there any 'poop in the nappy' games? Hehe!

Rach x

Maxabella said...

Stunning, LL. I could just see myself nestled on those quilts, having a drink and a laugh. x

G said...

What a gorgeous day. Jules is glowing! Looks so comfy on the cushions in the yard, beautiful x

thejadeleaf said...

LL. I NEED to know where Jules got those pants from. Like asap.My growing bump is making me resort to track pants. Not attractive.

And where do I find the time? I don't. I need more. xx

All For Love said...

Oh these photos are just gorgeous Lizeylou, what a delightful looking spread for a baby shower, looks perfect! And your friend Jules looks beautiful, pregnancy definitely suits that gal xo

Unknown said...

lovely necklaces ladies! Your friend does look fabulous! Great pics, Jxx

BabyMac said...

How perfect! I can see something similar here for the next soiree. And she looks GLORIOUS! Well done x

Jodi said...

what a beautiful setting. As for the muma - she's gorgeous. And I bet it's a little girl in that belly x

JK said...

She looks fabulous as always - glad you had a lovely time.

Bel said...

Oh I just want to lay on those rugs drinking iced tea and mag flicking all day long. How gorgeous.
Bubbie's gift is utterly adorable too.

Bel said...

Oh I just want to lay on those rugs drinking iced tea and mag flicking all day long. How gorgeous.
Bubbie's gift is utterly adorable too.

Katie: Grow.Cook.Sew. said...

Ahh.. so gorgeous!
I am totally stealing this idea ;)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh how delightful, what a beautiful setting, love Posie

Kristi said...

you look like sisters. x

Tracey said...

Ah you guys look so happy too! Almost could be sisters! And hello awesome necklace your friend was wearing!

tea with lucy said...

all so gorgeous!

rachel x