Monday, April 30, 2012

Mr Efron ... you do funny things to me


Last night my friend Beth and I FINALLY went and saw The Lucky One,
and while I will admit it is not the best film ever made,
Zac is delicious to look at and Ms Taylor Schilling is gorgeous,
A fun girls night movie .... that may or may not help you have dreams about young men with muscles - just saying!

7 comments:

Katrina@capturingmoments said...

I saw it too and yes, never previously had a thing for Zac...but now? hmmmm....

carol : @perennial said...

I have never seen the appeal of Zac Efron. I was teaching Year 8 girls when High School Musical first came out so I never quite 'got it'. I saw this movie last night too and for the first time was a little smitten.

I agree with your review - a very pretty movie to look at. From his eyelashes, the Louisiana everglades, her house, his bum in those Levi's, his house.

Carol

LissyLou said...

Haa haa. I like Zac too although i can't help thinking of him in the High school musical movies as this young kid!! Still too young for us though mrs!!!!

All For Love said...

Haha! I love a good dream about young men with muscles. You make me laugh Lizeylou. I'm not too familiar with Mr Efron, but he looks scrumdiddlyumptious in that pic xo

Unknown said...

I've said it before and
i'll say it again - HOT!!!

Love this guy...sigh

Rach x

supermac said...

Lizeylou, I totally get you (wink).

JK said...

Well you know how I feel about it so I won't even bother!