Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thanks Mum



My Mum has knitted me the most fantastic scarf ever - thanks Mum I love it !!
And yes I do feel like a fool taking a picture of myself 
but sometimes you just have to do it 
as a scarf hanging on the wall doesn't look anywhere near as good.

11 comments:

Katrina@capturingmoments said...

That looks like the cosset, comfiest scarf ever! Your mum rocks!

Unknown said...

Amazing scarf! Amazing mum :)

Cat said...

What a lovely and clever Mum you have. I like that colour and style, you'll be very warm in Winter. x

Frankie and Ray said...

Nice one!

jody said...

Awesome scarf! I wish my mum could knit! x

Sarah Humphreys said...

this is the best! i just finished crocheting Jude a scarf, it took me HOURS and it's so tiny. So i really appreciate how much effort and love went into this.

Maxabella said...

How cute are you! About as cute as your mum, that's how cute! x

All For Love said...

Fabulous scarf... even better that it's handmade by your lovely Mama, always so much nicer than a store bought one. And you're looking gorgeous in the photo, not a fool at all! xo

little sleep said...

Great scarf : )

Danielle said...

That is seriously gorgeous and looks so warm.

Polly (nice kind of blue) said...

What a great looking scarf. And I'm always impressed with your pictures of yourself, you've got the knack! I just can't help but pull a ridiculous face!