After spending the last 24 hours in bed feeling well ... crap I can think of nothing better than relaxing with my family this Mothers Day weekend and having lots of cups of tea, yummy crumpets with raspberry jam and a snuggle on the couch.
I hope your weekend if wonderful too x
pic
6 comments:
Sorry to hear you have been so unwell, hoping you are back to full health soon. Enjoy your quiet weekend. Happy mothers day. xx
Oh you poor love. Hope you're suitably spoilt tomorrow and that it makes you feel heaps better. Happy Mother's Day hun xoxo
I could think of nothing better either!
Here's to to a happy (and healthier)
week ahead Miss Liz!
Happy Mamas Day!!
xxxxx
Oh no get better soon. I find tea and jam helps everything get better! x
Oh dear - I do hope you feel better soon.
I love that picture - it reminds me of comfort and warmth.
Nina xxx
Oh no!! How yummy are crumpets though!? Happy Mother's Day. I'm working on the interview and will post soon! xx
Post a Comment