Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Voice


So yes I admit it .... I like many others am hooked on the Voice
For the record I love the Madden boys
but even more than those cheeky, tattooed dudes I AM IN LOVE with Megan Washington.
I totally love her ...
So go on be honest - are you hooked to?
Do you have a favourite?

9 comments:

thejadeleaf said...

Yep. Totally hooked. How awesome is Joel?

Lizeylou said...

LOVE Joel ... Love him. How fun would it be to hang out with him!!

Karin said...

I am hooked, too...but the UK version! I might YouTube the Aussie ones;-)
Btw. I was so inspired by one of your post a whole back when you mentioned your friend coming over to help you with your wardrobe. This morning I have officially made half of my tshirts into pj shirts. I wasn't brave enough to through them out but will defo not wear them anymore.
You are so right...why spend days feeling unattractive in clothes that don't make you feel fab! Next step...shop!

BabyMac said...

She is SO beautiful. Its a new crush for sure.

Unknown said...

oh yes! she is beautiful - and the hair. she is too cool for school. she's my fave too x

:Lisa said...

TOtal girl crush... she is so mesmerizing! But Keith... he is suprisingly warm and delicious too!

JK said...

I first saw Megan perform with Keith onstage at his concert a few years ago (he asked a local singer to perform with him in each city, thus giving them some exposure and a leg-up) and she was fabulous. She's delightful on the Voice. She and Keith are a great combo - both very sweet and no theatrical bullshit.

ashley said...

am with you on that crush. and an odd one on adam martin. creepy as he is, what? 18...but his voice, is yum...enjoy tonights show!
xx

melynda said...

oh my lordy. these are my sentiments exactly! love megan and joel.

melynda x