Monday, June 4, 2012

Sass and Bide love









I may not be able to afford their clothes but I love their style
Actually I love them full stop!
I am not sure what it is about them that makes me love them so much but I just do.
The clothes, the hair, the friendship
And seeing these photos of Heidi's and her house (found here) WOW!
And this video (by Style Me Romy)
Do you love Sass and Bide too??

2 comments:

All For Love said...

Yep, love their style, feminine and funky.
But like yourself, I don't own anything, as one piece would totally blow the budget and I'd have to make it stretch over my entire body... for an entire season!
xo

Tracey Chalk said...

I do, I do, I do!

If i could, i would be a crazy stalker, but i don't live in Australia and well i'm just not that crazy! (some might agree!!!)

I would love to see pictures of their homes though! Let me know if you ever find one in an Oz mag. xx