Tuesday, July 17, 2012

We have the London look


British flag love


Giffords circus was a total highlight for all of us


Miss Maggie's cheeky "I am sick of being in the car" face


A visit to Peppa Pig world at Paulton's park was FUN!!


Enjoying the playground in Henley


Picking strawberries at Grandad's allotment


Inside the flying car at Harry Potter Studios (which was AMAZING!!)


Inside a stinky red telephone booth


A visit to the boys beloved football (soccer) team

And this was only the beginning
We have now returned home and while it is wonderful to be home I do miss being away as a family having adventures 

Giffords circus was my highlight
The girls loved the double decker bus through London and seeing Big Ben and Buckingham Palace
Joe loved Harry Potter Studios (and I must say it really was brilliant)
Edie loved Peppa Pig world
And for Chris ... there is nothing quite like seeing your bestest friends and family.

Jet lag has hit my kids hard therefore meaning I am getting very little sleep
But I wouldn't change it (OK I would cause I am REALLY tired but you know what I mean)
I have lots of new clothes thanks to Monki, COS, Primark, H&M and Topshop
And we have wonderful memories that will last us forever

Sadly I ran out of time to catch up with Miss Lou ... kinda bummed about that!
But over the next few days I will be reading all of my favourite blogs to catch up on all that I have missed
Hope everyone is happy and having fun
xx

10 comments:

carol : @perennial said...

So excited to see more of your shots and hear tales of your holiday. Peppa Pig world - my daughter's head would explode with the thought.
Carol

Katrina@capturingmoments said...

I LOVE these photos! Looks like you all had so much fun. Your family is gorgeous. But you already know that!!! xx :-)

jen said...

It's nice to have you back. Was thinking about you having to endure the rain over here! Looks like you've had a wonderful time and can't wait to see all your other stories. x

jody said...

Welcome back! sounds like you had an amazing time!!

Polly (nice kind of blue) said...

Great to have you back. Glad you had a fun time over here : ) Look forward to more tales.

Francesca said...

wow, great trip! sorry about the rain though, it's not usually this bad. we are all feeling very apologetic to visitors! can't wait to visit the harry potter studios, it will blow isi's mind! x

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

All For Love said...

Ohhh Welcome Home Lizeylou! I've missed you!
Sounds like an awesome holiday, I love this post with pics update. Your kiddo's are so gorgeous. Where's a shot of you lovely??
And oh my goodness, Angus has become Peppa Pig mad, only in the last few weeks... I'd never seen it before... but he's HOOKED! A whole world devoted to it, magic! xo

Frankie and Ray said...

Welcome home Eliza! What a great holiday!

Frankie and Ray said...

Oh, I forgot to say how good are those Gifford Circus girls costumes?!