I drove past it at a shop in town today
My heart started to beat faster
I knew I wanted it without even getting out of the car
I had to stop ... and I am so glad I did
She is 3.3 metres long (and even has old school chewing gum still stuck underneath her!)
Oh how I love our new bench seat.
And the best bit ... in summer I can put her outside and we can all sit on her and enjoy the garden!
11 comments:
Nice find ;) Love the map too... x
She's BEYOND perfect. Well done! I love the heart thumping from a piece of furniture...I get it ALL the time.
Ooh, LOVE it. and the map. Great find xx
What a find! Love it xx
That bench is amazing - what a fantastic find! And I love the map above it too. x
Ooooo, I love that! I never find anything good!
What a fantastic bench, I'd love one of these. We saw one a few years ago but at the time we were in a tiny flat with nowhere to put it. Great find!
Perfect, Liza dear Liza.
Oh my god!!!!
I love it!
What a great find. I bet it was from one of those ace little homewares shops we browsed through. They had such amazing things!
Rach x
Wow, it´s gorgeous! Well done lady xx
I LOVE your bench!!!
... and the map too. I pointed out a map like this to Sam recently as a birthday request.
Post a Comment